Thu, 28 May|
Location is TBD
Indian takeaway weekend
Chicken tikka masala, Goan pork, Aloo Gobi, Chana dal
Time & Location
28 May 2020, 12:00 – 30 May 2020, 16:00
Location is TBD
About the event
Its curry time! Our menu this week includes Britains favourite curry - Chicken tikka masala, a pork curry from the south of India, and for the vegetarians Aloo Gobi.
Main - choose from
- Chicken tikka masala - marinated chunks of chicken breast cooked over coals, mixed with a rich tomato creamy sauce
- Goan Pork - no dairy in this one, pork shoulder cooked with fiery dried chillies, tomatoes, vinegar and tamarind
- Aloo Gobi - potato and cauliflower curry flavoured with fenugreek
- Tadka dal - chana dal finished with a spicy tadka of mustard seeds, fresh curry leaves, tomato and chilli
- Cumin and lemon rice
- choose from naan, chapatti or a poppadom
- a little pot of hot! either mango chutney or a hot tomato chutney
If you have any requests, want to order extra, make a substituition please contact us.
Now that restrictions have been lifted you can collect your order from our house in Mailhac, with prior arrangement. Collections available Thurs, Fri and Sat between 2pm and 4pm. I will also be delivering to Olonzac, Pepieux, Azille and La Redorte on Friday 29 May, between 10.45 and 12 noon, on the Saturday to Quarante, Capestang and Beziers (Lidl car park near the prison)between 15.30 and 16.30 and Sunday to Narbonne centre. Once again the food will be cold for you to reheat at home.
Chicken tikka masala
medium spiced in a creamy tomato sauce€12.50Sold Out
a spicy tomato based curry cooked with chillies, vinegar and tamarind€12.50Sold Out
Potato and Cauliflower curry flavoured with cumin and fenugreek€12.50Sold Out
This event is sold out