Thu, 14 May|
Location is TBD
Beef Barbacoa, chicken tinga or a 3 bean chilli with all the trimmings
Time & Location
14 May 2020, 16:00 – 16 May 2020, 16:00
Location is TBD
About the event
Flavours of Mexico for this weeks takeaway. We have chosen 3 dishes for you that are full of Mexican flavours and reheat well, either in the oven, on the stove or in the microwave. The three choices below are very flavourful but medium spiced, so we are including a little pot of salsa and some home pickled jalapenos for you to turn up the heat. The beef and chicken are ideal taco fillings, so grab yourself a pack of tortillas and have some shredded lettuce or white cabbage ready.
Main - choose from
- beef barbacoa - beef brisket slow smoked over mesquite then finished in a sauce made with Mexican chillies, herbs and spices, served shredded
- chicken tinga - BBQd chicken, shredded and mixed with a smoky onion, tomato and chipotle sauce
- 3 bean vegetarian chilli - a mix of fresh vegetables and beans, flavoured with chipotle, herbs and spices
- Guacamole - fresh and home made
- Mexican rice - not Mr Bens, my own recipe!
- Mexican chopped salad - cucumber, corn, tomato, mango, jalapeno, coriander, lime juice
If you have any requests, want to order extra, make a substituition please contact us.
Now that restrictions have been lifted you can collect your order from our house in Mailhac, with prior arrangement. Collections available Thurs and Fri 16.00 - 18.00
I will also be delivering again, Friday the Olonzac/Pepieux/Azille/La Redorte route, Saturday to locations between Mailhac and Beziers, and Sunday Narbonne. (Central drop off points) Once again the food will be cold for you to reheat at home.
smoked, slow cooked and shredded beef€12.50Sold Out
BBQd chicken, shredded into a chipotle, tomato and onion sauce€12.50Sold Out
a hearty 3 bean and mixed veg chilli€12.50Sold Out
This event is sold out